Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Homemade Ranch Dip

Yummy Get Your Kid To Eat Their Veggies Dip

Family, friends and two year olds all love this easy yummy dip. I make it just about every week these days. My little love now asks for dip every time she sees a carrot or broccoli head. The first time we tried it, her and I were practically fighting over the cucumber slices! Sometimes I change up the amounts depending on what I have in the fridge, more Greek yogurt, etc. It always turns out delicious. Enjoy!

Homemade Ranch

1/4 cup Organic Mayo (I get it at Trader Jo's, it's thinner than regular mayo, usually I only use a few tbsp)
1/3 cup Sour Creme (you can use plain yogurt or more Greek yogurt instead)
1/3 cup Greek yogurt 
1 large clove of garlic, crushed
juice from 1/2 a small lemon
dill, parsley & garlic salt (sprinkled to taste, about a tsp or more of each, even more if using fresh dill & parsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment